How to Face Scar Marks?
Reduce visible scars with the power of microneedling and microneedling with RF.
While it’s difficult to remove any scar completely, some procedures significantly reduce the visibility of these scars.
Scars form when accidents, diseases, skin conditions, acne, or surgeries damage the dermis. The body creates new loose collagen fibers to mend the damage, which results in a different texture and quality than the surrounding tissue.
Skinetic Aesthetics offers superior scar revision protection.
Microneedling works by encouraging your skin to boost the production of collagen. This technique causes pinpricks that create micro-injuries to the skin, which causes the production of new collagen-rich tissue.
Microneedling treatment targets the deeper layers of the dermis, which supports new collagen growth. It can heal scars, sun damage, burns, acne marks, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
RF microneedling enhances the collagen-boosting effects of microneedling with the heat of radiofrequency energy.
It’s proven to heal:
- Acne scars
- Facial and body scars
- Sunburns on the skin
- Stretch marks
- Minimal downtime
- Suitable for all skin types and tones
- Minimally invasive procedure
Before getting started, your aesthetician will use a topical anesthetic to reduce the chances of pain.
The microneedling process takes about 30 minutes. After the treatment is complete, your aesthetician may apply a calming serum to your skin. The patient may experience a sunburn-like effect for a day or so.
- You may experience skin irritation and redness within the first few days following the procedure.
- Most individuals will see visible results within a couple of weeks.
- For maintenance, it is recommended to schedule multiple sessions.
Minimally invasive treatment using fine, short sterile needles, which creates pinpoint bleeding that causes your body to create more collagen & elastin for a rejuvenating, youthful, luminous, and firming appearance.
– Microneedling + Chemical Peel
– Microneedling + PRP (coming soon)
– Microneedling + Dermaplaning + Peel
Fractional Ablative Radiofrequency (RF)
- Brightens and renews dull, aging skin
- Improves Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Smooths Skin Tone and Texture
- Fades pigmentation, sunspots, and discoloration
- Stimulates new collagen growth
- Effectively repairs damaged skin
- Treats existing acne scars
- Safe and effective for all skin tones
- Flexible treatments for several skin conditions
- More comfortable than traditional skin resurfacing treatments
- Quick treatment sessions
- Minimal downtime
- Excellent treatment outcomes
- After the V-FR session, your skin will feel warm and look red for about 24 hours.
- You may experience minor swelling and discomfort.
- You can go back to your skincare and makeup routine the next day.
- IMPORTANT: Sun exposure is to be avoided during the healing period, and patients should wear SPF 40 or higher sunscreen and a large brim hat outside throughout the recovery period.
- Avoid chemical peels, dermabrasion, or other resurfacing treatments three weeks before the procedure.
- Do not suntan; use a tanning bed or topical tanning creams two weeks before the procedure.
- Avoid any use of Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs, such as Ibuprofen, Advil, and Motrin) seven days before and seven days after every treatment.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Are You Ready For A Consultation?
Free Consultation Is Included For All Services